Falls Creek Deliveries
Ski Season Only.
Monday-Friday: Order by 12noon for same day 4pm delivery
Ordering from Mount Beauty Pharmacy for delivery to Falls Creek:
A comprehensive range of prescription and non-prescription pharmacy-related products can be ordered from Mount Beauty Pharmacy for delivery to Falls Creek from Monday to Friday throughout the entire winter season. Ordering can be arranged in one of three ways:
- You can contact Mount Beauty Pharmacy directly; via a phone call and we will assist you with the necessary details needed to place your order.
You can order by completing the form entitled: “Falls Creek Orders for Mount Beauty Pharmacy” and fax it to Mount Beauty Pharmacy.
This form is found on our website: www.mountbeautypharmacy.com.au, from your on-mountain accommodation and from the Falls Creek Resort Management Office.
A confirmation phone call from yourself to Mount Beauty Pharmacy, to ensure that we have received your fax in-full is encouraged.
When ordering prescription items, it is essential that you leave the signed and dated hard copy of your prescription and its repeats at the Falls Creek Resort Management Office. It will be delivered to Mount Beauty pharmacy so your script can be properly processed. Delivery of your medicine may be delayed if Mount Beauty Pharmacy does not receive this hard copy of your prescription. Once processed, the remaining repeats can be delivered back to the Falls Creek Resort Management office or posted to your home address.
- For prescriptions written by the doctors at the Falls Creek Medical Centre, the staff at the medical centre can fax your prescription and relevant details to Mount Beauty Pharmacy. A confirmation phone call from yourself, to ensure that we have received your order in-full is encouraged.
Essential information needed by Mount Beauty Pharmacy to complete your order:
When placing an order with Mount Beauty Pharmacy, please ensure the team at Mount Beauty Pharmacy receives the following information:
For ALL orders:
- Credit Card details, including name on card and expiry date.
- Your mobile phone number (there are a number of medicines for which the pharmacist is ethically and legally obliged to consult with you prior to selling you the medicine),
- An on-mountain address and home address if you will require scripts to be posted to you after your stay.
- The team at Mount Beauty Pharmacy also encourage you to call the pharmacy to confirm that we have received your details correctly and in-full.
Additional information needed for PRESCRIPTION medicines:
- A current Medicare number, including the sub-numerate (number beside family member) and the expiry date,
- A valid Pension/Concession/DVA card number and the expiry date (if applicable).
- Sign and date ALL prescriptions,
- The original prescription and its repeats needs to be left at the Falls Creek Resort Management Office. (See above).
For personal assistance with the ordering/delivery processes or professional advice on health or medicine-related matters, the friendly team of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Assistants at Mount Beauty Pharmacy are happy to assist in answering your questions from 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 9am-12pm Saturday, so please call us or come in and visit.
Delivery and pick-up of your pharmacy orders in Falls Creek
If your order has been received at Mount Beauty Pharmacy by 12pm, the items will be delivered to Falls Creek by 4pm that same day. If your order has been received at Mount Beauty Pharmacy after 12pm, the items will be delivered by 4pm the following day.
For orders placed via a phone call to the Mount Beauty Pharmacy or via a fax using the “Falls Creek Orders for Mount Beauty Pharmacy” form (i.e. options 1 and 2 above), it will be delivered to the Falls Creek Resort Management office. You will be required to provide proof of identity when collecting your items.
For prescriptions ordered for you by the Falls Creek Medical Centre staff, it will be delivered to the Falls Creek Medical Centre.
There will be a Freight/Handling Fee of Ten Dollars ($10) per parcel delivered to either the Resort Management Office or the Falls Creek Medical Centre. This will be charged to your credit card.
Relevant addresses, phone numbers and fax numbers:
Mount Beauty Pharmacy:
- 11 Hollonds Street, Mount Beauty, 3699.
- Ph: 03 5754 4224.
- Fax: 03 5754 1550.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emailed orders must be confirmed by phone
- Website: www.mountbeautypharmacy.com.au
- Pharmacists: Peta Inglis, Michelle McRae, Robyn Poyner, Greg Robbins and Phil Bardsley-Smith.
Falls Creek Resort Management Office:
- 1 Slalom St, upstairs above the day shelter near the bottom of the Falls Express chair lift – Map Ref: E4-5.
- Ph: 03 5758 1200
- Fax: 03 5758 3415
Falls Creek Medical Centre:
- Bogong High Plains Road (Map J6)
- Ph: 03 5758 3238